The purpose of this position is to fulfill orders for lens and frames and prepares lenses and frames in the tray to enter the finishing process.
Essential Functions :
· Receives trays from Mapper/Tracer and selects appropriate lens blanks (semi-finished or finished).
· Prepares orders to enter production by removing lenses from boxes and packaging marking the right eye with an R and folds the work ticket to affix to the side of the tray.
· Separates trays into categories for surfacing.
· Sort incoming trays into sections for frame fulfillment.
· Picks ordered frame from stock and adds to tray.
· Scans trays upon completion for inventory adjustment.
Additional Responsibilities :
· May restock lens and frames bins.
Skills, Abilities and Other Requirements :
· Ability to operate scanner
· Ability to read work order
· A high school diploma or GED equivalency is required.
· ABO certification a plus.
For over 35 years, Davis Vision, an award-winning specialty Vision Health Plan, has provided custom designed vision and eyecare programs to...