Servicing Compliance Analyst - PROJECT BASED POSITION (4-6 weeks)
Are you looking for a company that is passionate about making a difference? At Allonhill, our mission is to bring credibility back to the mortgage industry. We are looking at loans and getting it right, and we want you to join our team!
Who we are:
Allonhill is an independent third-party review firm meeting the requirements of the nation's leading rating agencies for public securitization of mortgages. The Company’s services range from mortgage due diligence and credit risk management to securitizations and quality control audits. We work closely with our clients to customize our system to meet their loan review criteria and help them to reduce risk. Our goal is to provide the highest level of quality, accuracy, and transparency in the mortgage due diligence industry. The combination of Allonhill’s industry-leading expertise and world-class technology provides the most consistent and accurate results available from any third-party review. Allonhill’s clients include the most prestigious banks, institutional investors, private hedge funds, government entities and large national loan servicers.
What to expect:
Allonhill, a leading provider of mortgage loan due diligence and credit risk management services, is seeking a Servicing Compliance Analyst . Allonhill continually seeks the most talented proven performers. We also believe there is real power in hiring bright, motivated people without direct experience. We train and cultivate our employees and analysts to have a deep conviction that the future success of this industry rides on their shoulders .
Allonhill is seeking quality Servicing Compliance Analyst to help reinvent the mortgage industry. The position will perform a review of foreclosure timelines and loss mitigation efforts by mortgage servicers to evaluate compliance with client program expectations.
The Analyst must have a demonstrated track record of producing high-quality work in any industry capacity. The ideal candidate will have experience in default servicing and/or loss mitigation processing/underwriting. We will also consider candidates who are polished individuals seeking to start a career in the financial services sector and recent college graduates.
We provide extensive training to prepare employees for flexible career path opportunities within the financial services industry.
The Servicing Compliance Analyst position is not guaranteed 40 hours of work per week. Typically, loan files are reviewed once per quarter for a four to six week span. Candidate would be eligible to participate on other short-term loan file reviews when the project is not active.
What you’ll do:
- Review and analyze loan files using Allonhill’s system for:
- servicer compliance with foreclosure administration expectations
- sufficient collection efforts after delinquency
- execution on loss mitigation solutions
- adequate property preservation activity
- applicable borrower bankruptcy timelines
- controllable and uncontrollable delays during the default administration process
- possible review of modification and/or short sale compliance
- Review servicer-provided documentation for accuracy and completeness.
- Verifying and evaluating loan data using various internal and external systems.
- Preparation of brief narratives communicating findings and/or requests for additional documentation in a clear, concise manner.
- Enter data in proprietary system.
- Other duties as assigned
What you need:
Education and Experience:
- Strong analytical, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.).
- Able to work independently in a high production environment.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Able to sit at a desk working on a computer with dual monitors for 8 hours or more.
- Able to complete loan reviews in a paperless work environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline required (must have strong GPA and be able to provide letters of reference)
- 3 years residential mortgage servicing experience in loss mitigation and/or foreclosure required
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible work schedules
- Awards and Recognition
- State of the art training and development
- Entrepreneurial and collaborative culture that fosters innovation and success
We are a highly recognized, highly specialized and award winning company. If you are looking for a place to grow and learn beyond your wildest expectations, join our team! We appreciate your candidacy and welcome any questions you may have.
Compliance: Allonhill is an EEO/Drug Free Workplace.
Disclaimer: The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
Employment is contingent on the successful candidate passing Allonhill’s background screening requirements and a drug test.