Universal McCann is a worldwide leader in advertising communications, specializing in Media Planning and Buying services. We are dedicated to delivering sustainable communications solutions through engagement innovation and accountable creativity.
The Senior Digital Analyst will be responsible for “owning” complex and integrated campaigns that may include Paid Search (Pay-Per-Click), Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Mobile Search and/or Display Media. The Analyst will manage and execute all tactical aspects of search/display campaigns. The Analyst will be responsible for merging and manipulating data from multiple sources, presenting the data in a format to tell a story, and drawing actionable conclusions and next steps. They will need to produce and deliver performance presentations with insightful analysis. The Analyst is expected to continually evolve strategies in order to exceed expectations. This requires an entrepreneurial spirit to drive innovation within campaign tactics and strategies. They will need to have the ability to adapt to changing marketing conditions – new opportunities, emerging trends, competitive challenges that enable the agency to deliver successful campaigns that solidify client engagements long term.
- Analyze, optimize and drive growth within search engine marketing accounts
- Partner with internal and external resources to identify, plan, and execute operations to improve performance of SEM accounts
- Initiate internal department projects and envision new products to enhance keyword generation, keyword optimization, ad copy performance, and reporting
- Assist with department-wide ROI reporting operations and provide analytics support for our SEM
- Create in depth campaign reporting and analysis
- Recognize performance trends and implement enhancements accordingly
- 1.5+ years of work experience in an analytical role; internet-related industry a plus
- Strong quantitative skills and an understanding of multiple interacting metrics
- Digital marketing agency experience preferred
- Keen attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Strong working knowledge of Excel and capacity to learn and work with databases and technical systems, as well as interface with data system and engineering teams
- Adaptable and resourceful self-starter with the inquisitiveness and hunger for optimization and problem solving
- BS / BA Degree required
Universal McCann - 14 months ago
Subsidiaries of this company come between brands and the general public. The Interpublic Group of Companies is one of the world's...