Web Content Coordinator
Note: This is not a web design/web development position.
In this role the applicant will be working in a fast-paced, high-volume, Internet Marketing production environment. This position will assist with the ordering, reviewing, and editing of copy for online marketing applications, such as web blogs and articles, for numerous clients and sites. The position’s primary responsibilities will include provisioning content from various online sources and managing both workload and schedule under tight deadlines, with little or no supervision. Note that while some writing/proofreading experience is definitely beneficial this position is not focused on creative-writing, but primarily revolves around the coordination relating to providing online copy/content.
The Web Content Coordinator will be involved in providing content for client sites. This will include:
- Mapping out and scheduling his/her workload (new requests and periodically recurring content)
- Working closely with the SEO, Strategy, and Design teams on gathering and outlining requirements prior to content provisioning
- Provisioning written assets such as blogs, articles, and webpage copy from online content provisioning sites and authors
- Reviewing, editing, and publishing text content to various websites, whether coordinating publication efforts with other teams, or posting personally via blog publishing software
- Some creative writing may be requested/required
- Applicant should be detail-oriented, self-motivated, highly organized, and able to work well in a team atmosphere under tight deadlines
- Experience working with a high-volume number of projects in a deadline-oriented production environment
- Demonstrable work history and/or experience with copywriting, editing, or proofreading (experience with content in an online environment preferred but not necessary)
- Self-motivated individual with a positive, team-oriented attitude
- Familiarity with SEO will be considered a plus
- Experience with large volume content management in a corporate setting will be considered a plus
- Previous experience with content provisioning systems/sites (Text Broker, Social Tract, etc.) will be considered a plus
- Previous experience using blog and content publishing software (Live Writer, etc.) will be considered a plus
- Experience with online CMS will be considered a plus (Word Press, etc.)
- Degree relating to writing, marketing, or online business will be considered a plus
Mediagistic, Inc. is your full service advertising agency. We provide retail and dealer networks with a wide array of marketing services including media buying/placement, creative development, and web development services. Our team also handles special projects that go beyond the normal scope of business.
We cover all of the bases with media buying expertise in the areas of print, TV, radio, and direct marketing. Our ability to manage your co-op program is second-to-none. We assist dealers in getting the most out of their co-op budgets, processing their manufacture’s co-op paperwork, and even constructing marketing plans for dealers.
We can get your advertisments placed where they need to be at the right price. Let us help you gain a stronger presence in your key markets, as well as in those where you wish to gain a footing. Our creative development services team can assist dealers in many areas such as: ad creation, logo design, collateral materials creation, and website design.
Based on your marketing area, we will work together to place your advertising in the most effective media. We turn simple concepts into results-oriented campaigns. Let us help you seize and capitalize upon available business opportunities – it’s what we do best.
Type: Full-time Experience: Mid-Senior level Functions: Marketing Industries: Marketing and Advertising Compensation: Salary $28k-$32K, full benefits, 401k