Candidate will support multiple Quick Reaction Task (QRT) programs with multiple subcontractors in a fast paced environment. Candidate will develop, negotiate and administer Master Agreement Subcontracts/Task Order Agreements and other agreements of high dollar value, risk, and complexity, consistent with client requirements and procurement policies/procedures.
Successful candidate will create highly complex solicitations, small business plans, support rapid turnaround proposals, conduct price/cost analysis, negotiate price/cost and price/cost related terms and other subcontract or other agreement provisions. Successful candidate will ensure compliance on performance and will have considerable autonomy for an assigned area of responsibility within a function. Successful candidate may also participate in more junior staff development and oversight. Successful candidate will act as primary interface between program managers for subcontract issues. Candidate will perform market analysis, competitive supplier evaluation and selection and the implementation of business strategies. Successful candidate will also represent Procurement in interactions with senior management on a variety of subcontracting matters. He/she may lead and direct multiple teams to obtain business solutions on complex, nonstandard subcontract agreements. He/she will create and implement effective acquisition strategies for the purchase of goods and services. Candidate will typically place or work on subcontracts valued at up to $1,000,000.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelors degree and 8 years of procurement/subcontract experience is strongly desired.
- Federal (FAR) procurement experience and working knowledge of FAR requirements is mandatory.
- Ability to work in fast paced environment and manage multiple priorities.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills both oral and written.
- Excellent negotiation skills, Requires a significant degree of analytical ability to understand and interpret complex data and solve complex problems.
- Ideal candidate must regularly interact with other procurement organization staff, functional peer groups, program managers, suppliers and internal customers.
- Advanced knowledge of business principles such as procurement, business and contract law, finance and accounting.
- Requires broad-based experience in procurement and related functions, with particular emphasis on negotiation and subcontract administration.
- Knowledgeable of Deltek CostPoint is desired.
Stinger Ghaffarian Technologies - 19 months ago
Stinger Ghaffarian Technologies (SGT), a space systems engineering, science and IT services company, was founded in 1994. Headquartered in...