Under the direct supervision of a Registered Nurse, is a member of the treatment team and utilizes the treatment plan to carry out the therapeutic patient program.
· High school diploma or equivalent
· One year experience as psychiatric attendant/technician or nurse assistant on inpatient unit.
· Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
· American Heart Association BLS certification as Healthcare Provider or American Red Cross equivalent.
· Complete State required fingerprinting process prior to hire.
· Associate Degree in Health and Human Services or related field or completion of nurse assistant coursework.
McLaren Health Care - 13 months ago