Qualifications: - 5+ years Cable/Network On-Air Promotion producing experience.
- Strong understanding of Broadcast writing, Spanish and English language copy writing and editing skills
- Must have a strong knowledge of linear and non-linear editing system
- Ability to produce live action shoots.
- Strong written and oral communication skills, in both Spanish and English.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Can conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Television Hispanic/Latin news producing experience
Desired, but not required:
- Programming Department in a major broadcasting and/or cable channel preferred.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and adjust to last minute programming changes.
- Reacts to project adjustments and alterations promptly and efficiently.
- Flexible during times of change.
- Ability to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources, including upper management, clients, and other departments.
- Strong presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Must be willing and able to learn, understand, and grow with the business.
- Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language.
- Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure
- College diploma or university degree in the field of communications, marketing, broadcasting, radio/tv, English and/or equivalent work experience
Duties: The On-Air Promotions Producer/Editor will have ownership and responsibility from concept to delivery and maintenance of on-air promotions and tie-ins. The Producer/Editor responsibilities will include developing, packaging and producing promotions for new programming products, branding, marketing and special spots and campaigns. The successful applicant for this role will have demonstrated experience in all aspects of digital video production, including shooting video (on location and in the studio), writing original text, recording audio and creating graphics and editing.
Specific Duties and responsibilities:
Create strong and impactful on-air promotional spots to include writing, producing, editing, graphic creation and/or promotional shoots as needed.
Create and produce special campaigns and preview reels, radio spots, marketing and new media from concept to completion.
Work with Creative Services Director, Editors and Designers in conceptualizing innovative/brand conscious graphics packages. Provide constructive feedback to graphic artist.
- Create and produce special campaigns with ability to incorporate and direct live action shoots.
- Strong collaboration with internal production teams to create concepts for promotional campaigns of original network productions.
- Guide voice over artists in recording sessions.
- Edit promotions including supervision of audio mixing and implementation of graphics.
- Select and combine the most effective shots of each scene to form a logical and smoothly running story.
- Edit films and videotapes to insert music, dialogue, and sound effects, to arrange films into sequences, and to correct errors, using editing equipment.
- Create promo inventory records in broadcast database and manage process from pre-production to ingest.
- Direct editors in online editing and ensure final projects are approved prior to broadcast.
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers.
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are E-Verify users.
Turner Broadcasting creates and programs branded news; entertainment; animation and young adult; and sports media environments on television...