Relationship Banker - Gause Branch-730466
The Relationship Banker is responsible for direct selling of our consumer and small business products/services to existing and new customers using the GAIN Model. Develops and deepens relationships by servicing and selling consumer and small business products to new and existing customers. Responsible for referring customers to other lines of business such as Capital One Financial Advisors, Private Banking, Small Business and Commercial banking as appropriate. Must maintain and acquire knowledge of complete line of products and services offered at the bank. Perform related duties as required to achieve branch goals.
- Meets with prospects and customers through outbound calling efforts, Teller referrals and branch referrals to specialist areas such as Investments, Private Client Group, Small Business, etc to discuss and sell banking products.
- Uses needs-based assessment tools to analyze and determine customer needs. Recommends and sells appropriate solutions (consumer and business) both in person and on the telephone.
- Uses the GAIN Model to uncover customer needs using open-ended questions
- Maintains a working knowledge of the complete line of products and services offered; taking responsibility to keep up to date and request assistance for further development needs.
- Researches and answers customer inquiries and requests regarding accounts, products, rates and services.
- Coordinates and leads any training and sales meetings as requested.
- During down-time, deepen customer relationships as directed(e.g. working the lobby/teller line or outbound calling)
- Service Small business customers as needed and sell to branch-managed businesses when no Branch Business Manager is available
- Refer larger Small Business and Commercial opportunities as identified during profiling to Branch Business Manager or Branch Manager
- Attend Bank @ Work appointments and fulfill on accounts opened there as appropriate
• Champion a customer centric culture
- Maintain job proficiency and certification
- Assists in business development/calling efforts as requested. Attends business receptions and outside customer functions as requested.
- Performs servicing duties: greets customers/prospects in the lobby and on the phone, researches customer inquiries, orders checks and/or debit cards, returns phone calls, accepts and forwards wires, and other customer originated servicing needs with the intent of enhancing customer retention and exploring additional sales opportunities.
- Ensures all audit and security policies and procedures are followed in accordance with Bank policy and Federal regulations.
- High School Diploma, GED or Equivalent Certification
- Minimum of 6 months of Sales or Service experience
Requires successful registration with, and issuance of a unique identification number from, the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) in compliance with the Secure and Fair Enforcement for Mortgage Licensing Act of 2008 (S.A.F.E. Act).
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
No agencies please. Capital One is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We promote a drug-free work environment. We emphasize recruiting, hiring, and retaining the most qualified candidates and providing them with the opportunity to meet their potential. We provide an environment where differences lead to solutions.
Job : Retail Banking
Primary Location : United States-Louisiana-Slidell-Northshore-Gause Br 80 (37080)
Schedule : Full-time
Travel : Yes, 10 % of the Time
Job Posting :
Unposting Date :
Capital One Financial Corporation, incorporated in July 21, 1994, is a diversified banking company focused primarily on consumer and...