Career Evolutions is looking for a Solutions Consultant for a fast-growing, global high-tech company headquartered in Scottsdale, AZ. Its a full-time position with annual salary up to $165,000 + Bonus and benefits.
Job Title: Solutions Consultant
You will be responsible for business development activities of new account acquisition and current customer growth for the companys IT solutions. You will participate in account profiling and sales planning and work with account managers as well as with sales representatives. You will be qualifying accounts, identifying existing process challenges, recommending technology solutions, conducting solution demonstrations, creating value-based business cases and proposals, moving prospects through the sales cycle and closing new business for the company. You will construct client demos and ROI-based business cases as well as manage and respond to RFIs and RFPs.
- Bachelors degree preferable with an international business focus
- 7-10 years of sales and business development experience in the supply chain/transportation and/or software industry
- Detailed knowledge of supply chain and transportation business processes
- Detailed knowledge of financial supply chain operations and concepts
- Experience in enterprise-class technology applications, with emphasis on hosted delivery model
- Excellent analytical skills and knowledge of business intelligence tools and concepts
- Sales/business development experience in either transportation/logistics or software (preferably both)
- Hands-on experience of business-to-business electronic communications (EDI, XML)
- Desire to secure new business as a sales team member and as an individual contributor
- Passion for contributing to a growing business and fostering a team atmosphere
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to travel up between 25 and 40%, including international travel
Career Evolutions - 17 months ago
Career Evolutions is a career management and career transition business that works with both individuals and organisations to ensure that...