Executive Float Pharmacist - Full Time (Denver Metro Area)(Job Number: PHA0004PI)
JOIN US AS AN EXECUTIVE PHARMACIST - FLOAT (FULL TIME)
Similar Industry Titles and Key Words: Float Pharmacist
About This Opportunity
Improving health care for our guests is a priority for us. Find great opportunities to serve Target guests with professional care, and help drive Target Pharmacy to be a successful part of the Target store experience.
Drive profitable pharmacy sales by ensuring a fast, accurate, and genuine interaction with every guest.
Use your skills, experience and talents to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals. As an Executive Pharmacist - Float, you'll take the lead as you…
- Become a trusted health care resource to Target guests by compounding and dispensing medication accurately and providing patient counseling; including clinical pharmacy services
- Execute common store process and implement new company initiatives
- Uphold service standards for counseling, dispensing, pricing, licensing, managing inventory and record keeping
- Satisfy all Pharmacist-in-Charge requirements
- Ensure all work processes are performed efficiently and effectively at each work station by performing quality assurance steps
- Demonstrate leadership by providing honest feedback, coaching, mentoring and recognition to Pharmacy teams in stores worked
- BS in Pharmacy or PharmD
- Active pharmacy license in state(s) of practice with all held licenses in good standing
- Strong commitment to guest service and willing to provide clinical services, such as immunizations and health screenings
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- Flexible work schedule
- Ability to travel in locations within float area
Eligible team members will receive one of the best earnings packages anywhere, including competitive pay, all-around insurance coverage, 401(k), flexible scheduling, training and development and many other perks and benefits. Target is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and is a drug-free workplace.
Expect the Best. At Target, we have a vision: to become the best - the best culture and brand, the best place for growth and the company with the best reputation. We offer an inclusive, collaborative and energetic work environment that rewards those who perform. We deliver engaging, innovative and on-trend experiences for our team members and our guests. We invest in our team members' futures by developing leaders and providing a breadth of opportunities for professional development. It takes the best to become the best, and we are committed to building a team that does the right thing for our guests, shareholders, team members and communities.
Minneapolis-based Target Corporation serves guests at stores nationwide and at Target.com. Target is committed to providing a fun and convenient shopping experience with access to unique and highly differentiated products at affordable prices. Since 1946, the corporation has given 5 percent of its income through community grants and programs like Take Charge of Education®.
Primary Location: United States-Colorado-Denver
Target Corporation - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
Target Corporation operates Target general merchandise stores with an assortment of general merchandise and food items, as well as...