Envision your career with one of the world's largest hospitality companies. With over 7,000 hotels, 145 Vacation Ownership Resorts, 200,000 rental units and more than 25,000 associates across six continents you'll discover the rewards of working in an energetic environment with caring colleagues. Rewards that include a career path with diverse opportunities, learning and mentorship.
(NYSE: WYN) has been an industry leader in hospitality with almost $4 billion in revenues. Wyndham continues to expand and grow through industry leading efforts like Women on Their Way and Wyndham Green. While you may know our brands RCI, WorldMark by Wyndham, Ramada, Days Inn and Travelodge; there are many more aspects and companies to this leader in hospitality.
As one of FORTUNE Magazine's Most Admired Companies, Wyndham Worldwide is one family, one team of professionals who actively strive to provide our customers and each other with our signature Count On Me! Service promise. A promise to be responsive to needs, to be respectful in every way and deliver a great experience. It's more than a promise, at Wyndham it's been recognized as a commitment, visible in our awards including Newsweek's 100 Greenest Companies, DiversityInc's 25 Noteworthy Companies and Ethisphere Institute Lists of the World's Most Ethical Companies amongst others. Come and join our Wyndham Family and discover the rewards for your career.
We are currently recruiting qualified candidates for the position of
Contact Center II: Reports Analyst
Designs and analyzes portfolio reporting on operational and financial trends using a variety of techniques, ranging from simple data aggregation via statistical analysis to data mining. Assists with the design, development, testing and maintenance of key operational databases, macro programs, and data queries. Ensures security, stability and data integrity of internal systems. Fulfills standard and ad-hoc reporting needs and maintains the accuracy and integrity of report data.
Works with other functional areas within WCF to establish performance and operational metrics to improve and measure capability across the organization. Makes key decisions regarding the design and approach of business solutions with minimal supervision.
Reporting & Analysis
- develop and analyze reports for operating metrics, standard reporting, ad-hoc report requests and trends affecting the business.
Planning & Forecasting
- Identify operational or financial variances, develop and implement forecast models for planning and control.
- develop process flows through interviews and facilitated sessions, identify process constraints and possible technology solutions, develop and implement process improvements for various functional areas within Consumer Finance.
A career at Wyndham offers you great benefit opportunities with a competitive package of salary and bonus, benefits and recognition. In addition to great employee discounts on such travel related areas as hotel & lodging, car rentals & other goods & services, you will receive:
Medical/dental and vision care plans
A 401(k) program that matches dollar for dollar up to 6% of salary (to government max)
Programs that include Flexible Spending Accounts, short & long term disability, life insurance & educational assistance amongst others
Along the way, you will have an opportunity to contribute to improving the world around us through our volunteer efforts and global sustainability program, Wyndham Green.
Come and be part of One Family, One Team, One Company . . . Wyndham
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, MIS or Business, or equivalent work experience
- One to three years experience in contact center analytics and financial/operational analysis or software development
- Ability to communicate effectively with senior management and peers
- Strong analytical skills
- Must be able to make prompt, accurate decisions while working under deadlines and pressure
- Advance MS Excel, relational database experience, and Visual Basic or similar programming skills
- Experienced in contact center operations, Cisco telephone metrics
- Data manipulation software (Monarch, Crystal Reports) experience
United States of America- Florida-Orlando
Wyndham Vacation Ownership
Mar 3, 2013, 3:00:00 AM
Wyndham Worldwide - 24 months ago
Wyndham Vacation Ownership (WVO) offers vacationers a (time) share of paradise. A top supplier and marketer of timeshare vacation properties...