Integrated Production Services
, a Superior Energy Services company, is a leading provider of production enhancement services to the North American oil and gas market. We provide Completion, Workover and Production Optimization services and products. IPS utilizes experienced personnel with local basin expertise and fit-for-purpose equipment to deliver our services and to create cost effective, tailored solutions that increase production, lower operating costs and extend the lives of wells. Superior Energy Services and its subsidiaries are EEO/AA employers. Through participation in the E-Verify program, Superior Energy Services, Inc. electronically verifies the employment eligibility and Social Security Number validity of all new hires.
Integrated Production Services is currently seeking a DOT Specialist to join our team.
A DOT Specialist documents, files, and tracks drivers in order to maintain DOT regulations and requirements in addition to managing driver qualification processes per DOT / FMCSA standards to ensure compliance.
- Daily processing, handling, and data entry of documents, files, forms and requests to and from the Safety Department
- Communicates to field employees, safety coordinators, and director of safety regarding compliance and logs
- Maintain electronic RODS, DQ file, Vehicle Maintenance Records, and IFTA database
- Conduct DOT/FMCSA training with emphasis on proper logging, DVIR’s, IFTA reporting, light vehicles becoming a CMV, and DQ files
- Conduct CMV inspections
- Managing other Driver Qualification Processes per DOT/ FMCSA standards to ensure compliance, including but not limited to:
- New Driver - Previous Employment Verifications
- Past Driver - Requests for verification of employment
- DVIR management and retention
- Vehicle Maintenance Files
- Maintain and collect IFTA Data and Mileages
- Maintain hazardous material shipping papers/ manifest for the previous (24) months.
Minimum Requirements and Skills
- Perform other HSE related tasks as assigned by the HSE Manager
- Associate’s Degree, or 2 years’ related experience and/or training, or combination of education and experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows system (creating, naming, moving files/folders), and software
- Very knowledgeable of CMV DOT/FMCSA regulations relating to HOS requirements: RODS, DVIR’s, IFTA/IRP, HAZ-MAT documentation, and CDL requirements
- Ability to work independently to meet deadlines and as part of team to communicate to employees and departments
- Strong problem solving and organizational skills
Excellent Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life, Matching 401(k), Employee Stock Purchase Plan
To be considered for this position, please select the link “Apply Now”. If you experience difficulties in the process or have questions, please call 1-866-771-4490 or chat with our online support staff at Live Chat Support, between the hours of 8:00 am – 5:00 pm Central Time.
Superior Energy Services, Inc - 18 months ago