ServiceMaster is committed to Diversity and Inclusion. We encourage diverse candidates to apply to this position
An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer – AA/EOE/M/F/D/V
Coordinates daily building maintenance, security badges. Assist facility manager and facility director with completion of special projects such as office moves, employee moves, furniture installation and delivery.
• Coordinates daily functions pertaining to building maintenance and security.
• Facilities coordinator will assist manager with administrative duties related to facilities such as budget information, invoicing, maintenance requests, quotations, follow up.
• Assists in the planning of interdepartmental and interoffice moves. Contacting vendors to arrange physical moves and furniture requirements.
• Coordinates regular building inspections regarding cleaning, repairs and maintenance.
• Performs daily hands on maintenance tasks
• Must be able to complete most building maintenance repairs
• Meets with building leaders daily to make sure all facilities needs are being met to their satisfaction
• Assists manager in supervising customer relation desks, operation and maintenance of security equipment.
• Performs or assists in special projects and events related to facilities.
• Assists with process regarding facility layouts and build out specifications.
• Assists with coordinating items related to meeting rooms such as operation and maintenance of audio-visual equipment and room set up.
• Assists with operations of permanent records facility.
• Assists in planning and coordinating office construction and build outs.
• Coordinates projects with building services, vendors and suppliers to assure that business needs are being met.
• Member of disaster and continuity planning committees.
• ServiceMaster Commitment
• Customer Orientation/Positive Impact
• Results Orientations/Sense of Urgency
• Change Mastery
• Relationship Building/Sensitivity
• Problem Solving and Decision Making
Education and Experience Requirements
• Bachelors Degree preferred
• High school diploma with 5 years of experience in building and mechanical maintenance
Computer skills for automated security systems and mechanical systems
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Ability to proactively respond in emergency situations
• Strong communication skills
• Strong people skills
• Hands-on technical skills
• Knowledge of building automated systems
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed
ServiceMaster merrily mows, scrubs, sprays, and trims. A giant in its industry, the company serves millions of commercial and residential...