Sabre is a global technology company that touches nearly every aspect of travel. Our innovative software enables more than a billion people around the world to plan, book and experience their travel at a time and price that is right for them. By delivering the technology behind travel, Sabre is working magic behind the scenes every day to make the world a better place, one journey at a time.
GENERAL DESCRIPTION: Under general direction, responsible for providing first level support for business units using Test Systems. Test Systems include development, testing, and training environments. Responsibilities include but are not limited to communicating and coordinating with:
- Developers both as the user of the test systems as well as the owners of the code that is used by others to test.
- HP and other 3
party vendors that provide specific products and/or services in Test Systems.
- Management for Test Systems status, escalations, and reporting.
- Engagement of technical teams to resolve incidents when testing and/or training systems are impacted by performance, application or other environment issues.
- Concurrently coordinates multiple environment incidents across functional and operational teams and documents incident resolution.
- Key contributor and/or lead for TSMO initiated projects.
Education: College degree and/or relevant experience.
- Communicate and coordinate all Test Systems activities
- 5 – 8 years of hands on web based applications (Open Systems) experience.
- 5 – 8 years’ experience working in an environment with multiple Windows, UNIX and/or Linux.
- 5 – 8 years of application development and/or test automation.
- 3 – 4 years of working knowledge supporting infrastructure.
- Knowledge of system virtualization.
- Troubleshooting skills to effectively work with developers and infrastructure teams.
- Working knowledge of Mainframe applications.
- Working knowledge of Oracle, MySql, or Microsoft SQL Server.
- Works effectively in a global team environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to logically triage an issue by following defined processes, define new processes/procedures when required and engage Sabre teams to efficiently address it.
- Capability to use available support products (for example Microsoft Office, MS-Visio, JIRA, SharePoint, etc).
- Experience creating, documenting, communicating, and coordinating technical processes and procedures.
- 4 years’ experience using defect management and change management systems.
Sabre - 17 months ago
What happens when you combine technology with travel? Sabre!
Did you know that Sabre’s cutting-edge technology is used by more...