This is a challenging and interesting position with excellent opportunities for a talented and experienced Senior I&C Project Engineer.
This position will offer you the opportunity work in a project team environment with other engineers involved in the design, modification, and analysis or power plant instrumentation and control systems.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Systems engineering
- Preparation and review of complex calculations
- Preparation of documented design inputs
- Review of design inputs and the engineering review of drawings
- Preparation and review of equipment and material specifications
- Preparation of reports and studies that present technical information in a clear and concise manner and meet client requirements
- Bid evaluations, including calculations to support economic evaluations and interface with vendors
- Project work plan development
BS degree in Engineering along with 10 years of experience in project engineering, with 5 years of experience specifically in the nuclear power field.
Experience with power plant instrumentation and controls systems design for either BWR of PWR reactors, including DCS for turbine, control, feedwater control, and data display.
PE license desired.
Sargent & Lundy - 3 years ago
The drill for Sargent & Lundy is to deliver engineering, construction management, and consulting services to the global power industry....