SeamlessWeb is currently searching for both Front and Back-End developers to work on our Applications Development teams. These are full-time, salaried positions located in Sandy, Utah.
Develop applications and collaborate with Project Management and Quality Assurance teams towards the successful completion and deployment of projects on time.
Actively participate and contribute towards the implementation of new features and functionalities and the software architecture in accordance with existing architectural standards.
Participate in technical training programs and discussions
Assist the IT management in building a high performance and continuous improvement culture, while modeling a positive approach and "can do" attitude.
DESIRED SKILLS & ABILITIES
- A Bachelors degree or foreign equivalent in a web development-related field is preferred; and +4 years of professional software development (programming) experience, at least 2 of which must include n-Tier software development experience and professional .Net development experience (C# preferred)
- 4 years of experience must include experience in key phases of software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) including requirements analysis, application design, and application programming
- Strong understanding of software development methodologies, particularly in the area of agile development methodologies (preferably Scrum);
- Demonstrable analytical, problem solving, consulting and mentoring skills
- Strong understanding of Object Oriented Design & Development
- Demonstrated ability in applying Design Patterns and Industry Best Practices
- Strong understanding and experience with n-tier Architecture and the MVC Pattern.
- Experience with ASP.NET, preferably with C#
- High degree of familiarity with HTML5 and CSS3. Experience with CSS frameworks
- Demonstrated experience in enterprise wide application development using XML, XSLT, XPATH, Schema and XML Parsers
- Mobile web development experience
- Ability to learn new technologies and methodologies quickly as well as the ability to effectively work with people of all backgrounds and experiences
- Understanding of cross site scripting and security
- Experience with API development & use
- Experience with Content Delivery Networks
- Windows Communication Foundation & SOA Architecture
- Understanding of Test-Driven Development
- Strong SQL skills
SeamlessWeb, an independent line of business within ARAMARK, is the nation's leading online food ordering service. The company powers a comprehensive e-commerce solution for over 6,000 restaurants across 27 cities via SeamlessWeb.com, SeamlessWeb mobile applications, as well as thousands of restaurant-specific transactional websites. Over 1 million members and 4,500 high profile companies have made SeamlessWeb their preferred service for online food ordering by placing more than 50 million food orders on the SeamlessWeb platform.
Dice - 3 years ago