•• Has a solid understanding of systems engineering structured processes and procedures and is able to tailor these as required to meet commitments.
- Experience with x86 platforms and configurations (White box, blade environments).
- Experience with VMWare
- Experience with Citrix (XenApp, XenDesktop, XenClient).
- Experience in planning and deploying systems under the Microsoft Windows operating systems (Server 2003/2008. Windows XP Pro, Windows 7 Pro).
- Experience in planning and deploying systems under the Linux operating systems
- (e.g. RedHat, SUSE, Ubuntu).
- Experience defining IT technical requirements from business needs.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Has demonstrated ability as an effective team player.
- This person will also have strong leadership and team management/building skills and experience. Manages through indirect methods, enticing others to achieve common goals and objectives. Acts as the technical expert to other program teams. Is the technical team lead for technical deliverables and leads technical reviews, Change Boards, and Engineering Review boards. Desired skills • Has experience in providing oversight to engineering teams and technical reviews to ensure alignment with established enterprise strategic direction.
- Frequent inter-organizational and outside customer contacts. Represents the organization in providing a forum that will foster collaborative efforts in order to improve application service levels.
- Has experience in enterprise level IT infrastructure assessment as well are tactical/strategic IT infrastructure planning.
- Has experience in identification and molding of current and emerging technology towards the development of solution to fit present and future customer requirements.
- Experience with mainframe systems
- Experience with RISC based computing environments (Solaris, AIX. ARIX, HPUX)
- Experience in the designing, deployment, and/or support of enterprise network systems
- Experience in the design, deployment and or support of enterprise storage networks
- Experience with DR/COOP environments and processes
- ITIL certification Specific Job Description This position is for a Multi-functional Info Systems Analyst Stf on the CMS CITIC contract responsible for the development of complete lifecycle designs leveraging X86 based systems to meet customer business needs. The analyst will work closely with the customer to identify solutions to resolve complex business requirements and coordinate with other program teams towards the delivery of technical solutions. The analyst will oversee final solutions for completeness and efficiency. The analyst will also serve as an SME to program teams to aid them in completion of their duties. Standard Job Description Performs a variety of activities in information systems design, development, and analysis encompassing one or more of the following areas of technical expertise: programming, computer application analysis, software development, systems integration, and related disciplines. Security Clearance Public Trust Typical Minimums Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education, with 9 years of professional experience; or 7 years of professional experience with a related Masters degree. Considered an emerging authority. LMCareers Business Unit ESS0997 IS&GS-CIVIL (S8200) Business Area Info Systems & Global Sol Program CMS CITIC Department 5263024:CMS CITIC (OS) Job Class Information Technology Job Category Experienced Professional City Baltimore State Maryland Relocation Available No Work Schedule STANDARD-Mon-Fri/8 hours a day Req Type Task Order/IDIQ Direct/Indirect Direct Shift First
Lockheed Martin Corporation - 21 months ago
Unwavering sense of purpose.
Our employees are the core of our business here at...