Manager – Supply Chain is responsible for monitoring various reports including TSA failure and reject reports. The successful candidate will be a liaison between CN and US Steel , handle special projects and facilitate communications between other departments to insure internal and external customer satisfaction.
- Produce TSA measurement report daily.
- Populate scorecard for US Steel measuring equipment supply
- Monitor Jeopardy Report advising Operations of cars subject to failure
- Attend daily meeting with US Steel
- Liaison between CN and US Steel
- Review cars for US Steel make sure in proper status
- Update OMS log on offers
- Special projects assigned by Senior Manager
- Duties as assigned
- Required to work varying shifts to cover operations that run 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and 365 days a year.
- Work is primarily indoors in office environment, but may include occasional field support.
- Work shifts may vary and will include weekdays, weekends and holidays .
- Will be on call occasionally based on system needs.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Good computer skills; especially working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs (Excel, Word).
- Comprehensive working knowledge of TSA Agreement
- Minimum 2 years experience in RR position.
- Working knowledge of SRS.
- Associates or Bachelors Degree
- Experience working with CN software/programs, Old Date, FMLM, EOT, CATS, CDI-SSI.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience working in SRS.
Canadian National Railway - 17 months ago
The Canadian National Railway Company (reporting mark CN) (TSX: CNR, NYSE: CNI) is a Canadian Class I railway headquartered in Montreal,...