Provides a variety of material handling support; such as receipt, distribution, linen, inventory and equipment management.
1. Assists with requisitioning, stocking, receipt and distribution of supplies. Upon receipt of supplies; inspects and verifies quantities. Processes documentation on receipt and distribution of supplies according to department operational procedures and policies. As appropriate, records linen usage by department.
2. Responsible for supply inventory monitoring; rotates products, monitors expiration dates, ensures proper labeling and storage of equipment and/or supplies.
3. Prepares supplies, linen and equipment for distribution and delivers supplies to departments. Fills daily requisitions, determines delivery method, truck, courier, etc.
4. May perform equipment management by coordinating repairs, loaner services and rental equipment to minimize delays in services to department.
5. Works on special requests and/or projects as assigned.
6. Performs other duties as required or assigned.
High School diploma or equivalent required.
Computer experience required. Previous experience with inventory control, receiving and distribution is preferred and experience in a hospital or medical office setting is desirable.
Must have a current valid Driver's license and maintain compliance with PeaceHealth Driver Standards and Motor Vehicle Safety Policy, as appropriate.
Must have the ability to work efficiently and responsibly in an environment with multiple demands and short time frames with minimum supervision.
Ability to lift 35 lbs with occasional lifting up to 50 lbs.
Ability to push and pull carts up to 100 lbs.
At PeaceHealth, we carry on the healing mission of Jesus Christ by promoting personal and community health, relieving pain and suffering, and treating each person in a loving and caring way. The fulfillment of this Mission is our shared purpose. It drives all that we are and all that we do. Employees of PeaceHealth embrace the spirit of these words and share our commitment to Exceptional Medicine and Compassionate Care, and are willing to learn and grow as a member of the PeaceHealth family.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed within this job class. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
PeaceHealth, based in Vancouver, Washington, is a not-for-profit Catholic health system offering care to communities in Washington, Oregon,...