We are looking for a Sr. level Oracle EBS Procurement and Inventory functional analyst to work and lead our ongoing implementation project. The core modules that are needed are Purchasing, Inventory, Order Management, Shipping and Discrete Manufacturing.
Minimum of one full life cycle EBS implementation experience is must.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- 8 Years of Oracle P2P & Inventory experience ( PO, INV )
- Strong knowledge of GAP analysis and Functional design document creation
- Ability to work with project managers for identification and prioritization of tasks
- Ability to lead the project in cross functional environment
- Basic working knowledge of oracle manufacturing processes
- Knowledge of effective testing practices and methodologies
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to effectively utilize available tools and resources (internal and external) to resolve issues
- Knowledge of SQL and ability to utilize ad hoc query tools (i.e. TOAD, SQL Plus) to troubleshoot system issues is a nice to have
- Ability to work effectively in self-directed manner
- Strong oral and written communication skills
Compunnel Software Group - 10 months ago
Compunnel is a New Jersey-based premier Information Technology consulting and services company, founded in 1989. Since its inception, we hav...