1 year experience preferred
PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
Enhances the Hospital experience for patients, families and visitors by providing appropriate hospitality and information services. Represents the Hospital appropriately to all “audiences” in a way that reflects well on the Hospital’s reputation and image. Reporting to the Comprehensive Services Manager, this position is responsible for greeting ALL guests as they arrive, offering assistance, and way finding guidance. The Front Desk position will enhance and positively impact the internal and external customer experience.
The person in this position works under general supervision, is responsible for various shifts, may be subject to over 40 hours per week and/or callback as required, and may also be required to remain on campus immediately before, during, and after severe weather and/or disasters.
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree
- Healthcare experience desired, Prior experience (1-2 years) in the customer service field, Front Desk experience desired.
- Excellent listening and telephone skills; Strong customer and administrative skills.
- Good computer skills: Knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Effective professional communication and interfacing with customers and co-workers.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English fluently.
Baptist Health Care - 18 months ago
Built in 1948, Baptist Hospital of East Tennessee, a 329-bed acute care full-service hospital, has become the premier facility for the...