American Hotel Register Company , the world’s largest hospitality supply distributor, has been exceeding the expectations of the hospitality industry through unparalleled trust, commitment and consistency for over 148 years! American Hotel Register outfits properties from independent bed and breakfasts to five-star hotel chains as well as health care institutions and government lodging.
When you join American Hotel Register Company, you’re not only joining a world-class organization and leader in the industry, you’re joining a family that truly values and treats its associates with the respect they deserve. With daily activities that revolve around meeting challenges, working with bright, highly motivated people, and advancing in an environment that offers the freedom to work hard while having fun, you’ll truly find the career fulfillment you desire.
The Jr. Supply Chain Project Manager (SC-PM) is responsible for critical supply chain projects to ensure American Hotel Register’s explicit & implicit commitments are meet. He/she should function as the starting point for all program driven product launches and transitions along with various other projects. The SC-PM plays an important role in monitoring and analyzing the health of their assigned customer programs to address possible issues before they occur. In order to accomplish these goals the SC-PM will need to work closely with the Demand/Supply Planning team, Customer Programs, Sales & Services, and Corporate Customer Contacts & Manufacturers to ensure that these multi-facetted projects are executed with precision.
· Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Management or Finance
· Two years of supply chain, account management, project management or merchandising experience
· Able to manage priorities to fulfill internal partner’s expectations
· Driven; a proactive worker; self starter with ambitions to exceed expectations
· A clear leader that conducts themselves with a high degree of professionalism
· Analytical; able to dig into data and produce clear actions and/or helpful questions
· Problem solver; able to get to the root cause of an issue and suggest process changes
· Responsive & timely; maintains a set schedule and is quick to respond to requests from peers/supervisors
Join American Hotel Register and you will enjoy an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life & disability insurance, 401k plan with company match and immediate vesting, tuition reimbursement, paid vacation, holiday & sick days. We also offer a free state of the art fitness center with locker rooms and showers, cafeteria, hair salon and dry cleaning service.
American Hotel Register Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe in and promote diversity in the workplace.
Since 1865, American Hotel Register Company has supported the growth of hospitality by building strong relationships. Now a premier...