To direct and provide medical social work services to patients and their families experiencing emotional, social, and practical problems related to their health condition and treatment at
. Job specific duties include: disability adjustment counseling & education, patient/family system assessment & support, discharge planning, resource referral & linkage, case management, IDT coordination, program development, marketing & admission screening.
Job qualifications include:
- Current state licensure as a Social Worker required.
- Bachelor Degree in Social Work required. Master of Social Work preferred.
- Prefer one year acute rehab social work exp.
- Requires critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Follows Standard Precautions using personal protective equipment as required for procedures.
HCA Inc - 19 months ago