Reference Code: 13003248
Location: Guaynabo, PR, US
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree
- Purchases and sells securities on behalf of clients, receives order from WM/RR and ensures accuracy of information, contacts market makers/sales traders to execute client orders in an accurate and timely manner at best possible price.
- Strong knowledge of market and securities functionality to have the ability to negotiate prices among counterparties accordingly.
- Produce and distribute a variety of reports as required.
- Must have ability to multitask, manage and mitigate risk to the firm by limiting errors and showing leadership.
- Adherence and management of counterparty credit limits.
- Participate on sales meetings/conference calls to provide sales alternatives, promote desk products, and maintain them informed on all market trends, economic date, new issues or any other useful information to generate and grow business volumes and revenues.
- Be proficient in, and understand the dynamics of the fixed income credit markets and its various products, equities, currencies and basic options techniques.
- Demonstrate great attention to detail.
- Executes decisions and closes deals with limited or no support.
- Continues to build and further develop product expertise.
- Confirms all daily trading activities to Counterparts and sales, responsible for all trade capture activities on the day the trades are executed.
- Comply with all FINRA rules and regulations and keep all required documentation to comply with internal and external audit requirements.
- Assist operations with all Trading Desk related matter including settlements and reporting.
- Assist on month end pricing and market to markets.
- Bachelor's Degree Required
- 1-3 years experience managing investments and securities
- FINRA Series 7 License required
- Fluent in English and Spanish
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Adapt being a team player
- Thorough Bloomberg and Excel knowledge
- Ability to interact professionally and effectively with investment professionals
- Self motivated
- Able to work under pressure
- Able to work with a multicultural environment
- Command of investment products, services and securities laws and regulations
- Interface with management, operations, sales force, third party providers and regulators
Citi is today's pre-eminent financial services company and was built to create a highly diversified financial services company that could...