We are looking for a Principal Java Software Engineer to work with our engineering development organization for our network impairment, timing and synchronization group. In this role, you will be responsible for developing products to help customers test their networks, and monitor network timing and synchronization.
• Participate in definition of new software product features and software interfaces
• Develop high quality software features independently and rapidly
• Enhance usability of Anue products
• Develop JUnit tests and perform feature/integration testing
• Lead and participate in design and code reviews
• Strong Java, JSP, JS, HTML, and Object Oriented software design skills required
• Must have expertise with Client/Server application development
• Web application development experience is preferred
• Knowledge of Ethernet and layer 2-4 networking technologies is preferred
• SNMP and Network or Element management systems experience is desirable
• Excellent verbal/written communication skills
• Ideal candidate will have a BS/MS degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science with at least 5 years of relevant industry experience
Ixia solutions, including the recently acquired BreakingPoint and Anue Systems products and services, accelerate, secure, and scale application delivery to guarantee the always-on user experience. Whether through real-time monitoring or real-world testing, Ixia solutions provide organizations with complete insight into user behavior, security vulnerabilities, network capacity, application performance, and IT resiliency. To make these advanced technologies, our company fosters creativity, encourages innovation, and rewards self-motivation and hard work. Our employees use their passion for excellence to help solve our customers’ toughest challenges. Join the Ixia team and be a part of our future.
How to Apply:
To be considered, please submit your resume on the Ixia Careers Site at Ixia Careers.
Ixia staffing professionals will review your qualifications against our open positions.
Ixia is an EEO Employer M/F/D/V
Unsolicited third party resumes will not be considered