The Blackboard Client Manager (CM) is responsible for the Client Retention and renewal management for 80+ assigned accounts and executing pipe line development and sales programs for the full assigned sales team territory.
The CM plays an integral role in the success of the sales organization. With the ultimate goal being client satisfaction, retention and loyalty, the CM will:
- Manage full cycle renewals for assigned territory accounts.
- Ensuring Client Satisfaction
- Perform prospecting activities
- Existing client lead management activities for specific product lines.
- Ensure the smooth and complete transition of new and existing clients as they enter or upgrade into a new contract with Blackboard.
- Welcome Letter and Welcome program execution.
- Participate in territory planning activities with the Sales Executives.
- Identify upsell and cross-sell opportunities from existing client base
- Maintain accurate account information in Blackboard’s sales automation tool.
- Demonstrate a high level of proficiency in all Blackboard Analytics products/services.
- Ensure client retention and document trends.
- 1 – 3 years of Account Management experience in the enterprise solutions in Higher Education industry.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be highly organized and able to prioritize
- Must be able to travel up to 25 % of the time depending on territory demands
- Ability to manage a 80+ accounts at any given time.
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Experience work with the Higher Education or K12 Enterprise Solutions
- Experience with sales force automation tools
- Washington, DC or Owings Mills, MD
Chalk up Blackboard's success to the Internet. Blackboard develops software that lets schools create Internet-based learning programs...