When you join our family at Emeritus at Urbandale , you join a group that believes in integrity, responsiveness, and forthright communication. We work together to make a real difference in the lives of our residents. If you share our family values and dedication, we'd love to meet you. Responsibilities:
As Community Relations Director you'll work with our Executive Director to increase occupancy and revenue by implementing your proactive sales skills and abilities. We are in search of a superior communicator with acute attention to detail and well-developed customer service and organization skills. The ideal candidate will enjoy working as a team member in a fast-paced, customer-driven environment. Join us and discover a rewarding sales career as we work to provide a positive physical and social environment for our residents. Qualifications:
Minimum position requirements:
To learn more about how you can make a difference and to search for opportunities in your area, click below to visit us online. We would love to hear from you.
- Bachelor's degree in Business/Communications or related field preferred.
- Sales - inside and outside experience preferred.
- Experience in a retirement, nursing home, or senior living industry.
- Ability to work independently; be self motivated and goal-directed.
- Computer proficiency, sales database management experience preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively with residents, families, staff, vendors and the general public.
- Must have compassion for and desire to work with the elderly.
- Must meet all health requirements, including TB, and pass background checks.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Our Family is Committed to Yours.
Emeritus Senior Living - 23 months ago