Web Solutions is looking for an energetic, creative, organized and intelligent individual who will support our account management team and our clients. In this role, you will gain exposure to each skill set of an integrated dynamic agency including marketing, design, technology and copywriting as you define and execute site enhancements, marketing initiatives and technical support.
Your position day to day:
- Serve as a spokesperson for Web Solutions when engaging clients via phone and email
- Respond to client requests for service and support
- Provide recommendations to clients based upon their specific business objectives
- Create tasks, delegate assignments, and oversee the completion of client work with a focus on quality assurance
- Support the account management team and the active project plate
- Provide training and support for content management, email configuration and related tools
- Proactively engage current clients to collaborate on their marketing goals
- Perform research and communicate findings to clients and/or team members
You will love this job if you:
- Enjoy hard work that produces quality outcomes
- Can effectively guide and educate clients to utilize various Internet tools and systems
- Proactively drive work from concept to completion
- Thrive in a detail-oriented, fast-paced team environment
- Are looking to work directly with a diverse client-base
- Have exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Value learning and staying current on marketing strategy, design and technology
Salary commensurate with experience. Benefits package includes paid holidays, vacation/sick time and Simple IRA matching contributions.
- Experience in a marketing, creative or technical support environment
- Marketing/advertising/communications/business management background preferred
- Undergraduate degree
Websolutions - 21 months ago
WebSolutions ties the success of our company to the success of our client's Web experience. We strongly believe in establishing a...