The research foundation at City College, CUNY is soliciting
applications for a 1-year postdoctoral researcher position working
with Professor Hanghang Tong.
Successful candidates will have the opportunity to work on the
cutting edge research in computational social science, large-scale
data mining, network science and big data; and will receive
competitive salaries benefits.
The application deadline is February 7th, 2013; applications
received thereafter will be considered until the position is filled.
Please apply online sending a resume and/or a full CV including the
publication list and contact information of at least three
- Help with the lab management and maintenance
- Help mentor undergraduate and graduate students in computer
Salary: $44,000 - $54,000
- Help write the grant proposals
- PhD in Computer Science (or equivalent)
- Strong publication record at top-tier data mining venues
- Solid foundations in applied mathematics, optimization and
- Motivation to conduct independent research from conception to
- Strong programming skills in C/C++ and Matlab
- Fluent in English