The Document Imaging Specialist is responsible for the labeling, processing, preparation and scanning of test requisitions and other documents and processing the scanned records in the computer system.
- Responsible to accurately label, prep and scan documents according to departmental procedures
- Responsible to perform re-scans as needed in a timely manner
- To prep no bar code requisitions and miscellaneous reports according to departmental procedure
- Responsible for ensuring scanned documents are linked with computer records
- Responsible for light scanner maintenance and cleaning to keep work area clean
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Working knowledge in basic computer applications and keyboarding.
- Proficient typing and 10 key
Preferred education, skills or experience
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to stay on task, working quickly without direct supervision.
- Able to lift 25-30 lbs.