Senior Treasury Analyst
- Norcross, GA
RockTenn (NYSE: RKT)
RockTenn is one of North America’s leading manufacturers of paperboard, containerboard, consumer and corrugated packaging and one of the world’s largest paper recyclers. Over the years, Rock-Tenn has outpaced its peers in revenues, profitability, EBITDA and stock price. We’ve done this by creating and following a bold strategy of: exceeding our customers' expectations every time, creating long-term shareholder value and encouraging and rewarding employee excellence.
Since its founding in 1936, Rock-Tenn has focused on developing packaging and paperboard products that bring high value to its customers, employees and shareholders. The company now operates approximately 240 facilities across the United States, Canada, Mexico, Argentina, Chile and China. We employ 26,000 employees and are North America’s largest paper recycler, largest display manufacturer, largest pre-print linerboard producer, 2nd largest producer of containerboard and corrugated packaging, 2nd largest producer of coated recycled paperboard, and 2nd largest producer of folding cartons.
Senior Treasury Analyst
We are seeking a Senior Treasury Analyst to be responsible for supporting the Treasury group with 1) daily cash and debt management oversight, 2) cash and debt-related accounting, 3) general management reporting, 4) mitigation of financial risk, and 5) support for other Treasury programs and projects. The qualified candidate will bring expertise in cash management, capital markets products and services, and problem-solving analytical skills. The qualified candidate will demonstrate the ability to succeed in the Senior Treasury Analyst role as well as the potential to grow with the company and take on greater responsibilities in the future. The Senior Treasury Analyst will report to the Treasury Manager.
- Ensure liquidity via global daily cash and debt positioning for bank accounts and credit facilities;
- Assist in the management of $3.4 billion debt portfolio ranging from Asset Securitization facility, Bonds, Credit Revolver, Term Loans, Banker’s Acceptances, LIBOR contracts and Letters of Credit;
- Responsible for managing FX trading activities for organization utilizing Bloomberg terminal
- Interact and maintain relationships with corporate banking service providers and FX traders on a daily basis;
- Provide short-term cash flow forecasting and long-term interest rate and FX forecast;
- Disseminate cash and debt-related information to decision-makers across the organization including executive management;
- Ensure compliance with credit facility covenants, Sarbanes-Oxley requirements and RockTenn policies and procedures;
- Prepare accounting entries for Treasury-initiated cash and debt activity;
- Assist in analyzing and implementing financial risk management programs including interest rate and foreign exchange hedging activities;
- Participate in other treasury, corporate finance, and accounting projects.
- Bachelors degree in Finance, Accounting or related financial background.
- 2-5 years experience in treasury/cash management, preferably with a Fortune 500 company
- Demonstrated problem-solving and analytical skills
- Significant attention to detail required
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- Banking products and services knowledge necessary
- Ability to work in fast-paced, high-energy environment
- Ability to work both independently and in a team-oriented environment
- Prior experience with ERP – JDEdwards preferred
At RockTenn, we seek to be the most respected in the industry. Our employees are committed to exceeding their customers' expectations -- every time. If you enjoy this shared commitment to excellence and discovering value where others haven’t we would like you to consider RockTenn as your employer of choice.
Rock-Tenn Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce. M/F/D/V
Rock Tenn Company - 14 months ago