The Accounts Payable Assistant will assist in processing accounts payable in the daily operations. This is a part-time position working up to 30 hours per week.
- Vendor/General ledger coding of invoices.
- Data entry to Solomon Accounting software.
- Vendor statement reconciliation.
- Setup and maintain files for 1099 vendors.
- Assist in processing, printing, and mailing AP checks.
- Handle petty cash transactions.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 1+ years of college preferred in business accounting.
- Must be detailed, organized, and have the ability to meet deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, and other accounting software programs.
-4 years experience in acco
Sequel Youth and Family Services - 9 months ago