The ideal candidate will have significant consumer PR experience in account management and be a creative media strategist.
Position can be based in either Boston or New York.
Key areas of responsibilities and qualifications include:
- A minimum of 5-7 years of experience in the PR field, preferably consumer based, either at an agency or in-house position
- Highly creative in developing media strategies and accustomed to working with national media
- Strong writing, editing, presentation and verbal communications skills
- Analytical and strategic thinking
- Creative and innovative mindset
- Excellent organizational and project management skills, tracking programs/projects against deadlines and budgets, able to develop short and long range PR plans
- Ability to contribute to planning and execution of short term and long term multifaceted PR campaigns incorporating media outreach, event planning, social media and more
- Ability to be entrepreneurial as well as work within a team, keeping an eye on the big picture as well as the day-to-day details of moving programs and events forward
- Manage client relationships
- Supervise and mentor junior staff
- Participate in growing existing and new business
360 Public Relations’ audience-centric approach surrounds a brand’s target with a full sphere of touch points online and off. Recognized as...