Posting Number: M1035SEP10
Job duties include but not limited to the following:
- Working in a retail center environment, support a warm and caring customer experience by assessing customers' needs and educating on health, wellness and clinical choices, costs, tools and programs
- Face-to-face interaction with customers as well as respond to telephone and web-based inquiries
- Initiate telephonic follow-up when appropriate.
- Use web-based tools and other aids to facilitate and educate customers on how to use resources, tools, information and products to manage their health care and health care costs.
- Conduct/facilitate health/wellness coaching and assessments, including collection of biometrics (e.g., blood pressure, blood sample)
- Facilitate administration of personal health assessments.
- Provide support for special events and projects for the general public in the retail center and occasionally off-site.
- Conduct individual and small group educational sessions on wellness and lifestyle topics, using tools and features for managing health and related topics.
Business Specific Criteria (preferred skills):
- Active Florida RN License
- BLS certified
- 1 or more years of experience with hands-on patient/client interaction
- Experience with health insurance plans, terminology and benefits
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with automated medical systems
- Ability to work flexible hours to include nights, weekends and holidays
- Bilingual - English/Spanish
- 3 or more years of managed care, case management, disease management, clinical nursing or home health care.
- Experience working in a Sales/ Marketing environment.
- Experience with provider contracting and reimbursement methodologies.
- Experience teaching or coaching others to include web-based tools.
- Experience with local community health and wellness resources.
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 3 years ago