The Pacific Center for Pelvic Pain and Dysfunction has an opening for a part-time physical therapist to treat both male and female patients with diagnoses related to hypertonic muscles of the pelvic floor and/or injury to the pudendal nerve. This will involve, but may not be limited to performing evaluations, creating a plan of care, and administering physical therapy in collaboration with the ordering and onsite physician.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- A current California Physical Therapy License
- A passion for helping patients with pelvic pain and dysfunction
- Coursework and prior experience in treating pelvic floor dysfunction and pain
- A strong framework in orthopedic physical therapy, manual therapy, and complex differential diagnosis
- Excellent problem solving skills and the ability to communicate effectively, orally and in writing, with patients and other members of the onsite team.
- New graduates with the right outlook and interest will be considered
American Physical Therapy Association - 17 months ago
copy to clipboard