Class A CDL Driver-Alexandria Area!
Great benefits + growing company make this a can’t miss position!
H&E Equipment Services, one of the largest integrated equipment dealerships in the nation, has an immediate opening for a self-motivated Class A CDL Driver in Alexandria, LA with a minimum of two years construction / heavy equipment experience.
The CDL Driver will report to the Rental Coordinator and is responsible for safely and efficiently delivering freight and goods to service centers and customers, loading and unloading the distributing freight with ease, while displaying excellent customer service.
Our ideal candidate will have a Class A CDL, clean driving record, strong written and verbal communications skills, ability to work independently with little to no supervision, highly organized and strong command of excellent customer service.
· Drives truck to transport material/equipment to and from specified destinations.
· Positions blocks, tie roper and other devices to secure load during transit.
· Load and unload trucks.
· Verifies load against shipping papers.
· Quote prices on all loads (machines that you sell and move)
· Provide customer training on equipment usage.
· Prepares receipts for materials picked up to assure proper logs/paperwork comply with DOT regulations.
· Maintains logs and records according to D.O.T. regulations as required.
· Obtain all in and out-of-state permits
· Maintains and checks truck’s equipment and supplies to assure roadworthiness.
· Notifies supervisor of currently needed or anticipated repairs.
· Performs minor emergency roadside repairs
H&E Equipment Services - 19 months ago
H&E Equipment Services, Inc. is an integrated equipment services company in the United States focused on heavy construction and...