The General Manager (GM) is responsible for managing the collision repair center’s resources to achieve annual business plan objectives. The GM is expected to be an energetic, enthusiastic team builder that presents a leadership example in all company activities.
1. Manage the activities of the entire location through the active coordination of staff
2. Insure customer satisfaction by managing staff to Gerber customer care standards
3. Conduct and document performance reviews for immediate reporting positions
4. Recruit, interview, and hire new staff as required
5. Actively participate in the damage appraisal process
Required: Excellent interpersonal skills, good oral and written skills, detail oriented, punctual; high school diploma; three to five years management experience with profit center responsibility; management of diverse groups of people; demonstrable mechanical aptitude and analysis skills; PC knowledge is required.
Preferred: Bachelor’s degree in communications, management, or business; knowledge of metal/refinish replacement and repair techniques; A.S.E. & I-CAR certifications; automotive experience
If you have any questions about this position, please contact email@example.com
Gerber Collision & Glass - 2 years ago
Twisted metal is music to the ears at True2Form Collision Repair Centers. The company specializes in bodywork and paint jobs on cars...