Responsible for the Maintenance and Production Stockroom inventories. Compile and maintain records of quantity of material, equipment, merchandise, or supplies stocked in establishment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare for tasks to be accomplished by reading and understanding the daily production schedule.
- Post stockroom materials checked out by employees as needed.
- Perform cycle counts on stockroom inventory.
- Assist with location of stockroom supplies as needed.
- Maintain inventory and makes requisitions for purchases.
- Contact vendors to resolve receiving and inventory issues.
- Track inventory, work orders, and complete preventative maintenance on stock room computer system.
- Communicate any issues or maintenance needs or irregularities with relieving employee to ensure and maintain efficient operations at shift change.
- Work overtime as needed.
- Attend required meetings.
- Attend required training, including but not limited to: GMP's, HAACP, SQF, Safety.
- Assist with employee training as needed.
- High School/GED required.
- 2+ years experience in responsibility for maintenance parts, parts tracking, parts ordering.
- General maintenance understanding.
- General organizational skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- General computer skills; SAP experience is desired.