As one of the nation’s fastest growing Christian foster care ministries, The Bair Foundation is currently seeking candidates for a Lead Clinical Staff in Columbia, SC.
- Responsible for monitoring progress of foster children in home, school, and community settings.
- Exercises independent judgment in deciding the most effective services needed to benefit the child.
- Applies advanced social service knowledge to develop Individualized Services Plan (ISP) to establish the appropriate services to be provided for each child in placement and to assure compliance with state regulations.
- Applies social work assessment skills to individually evaluate foster homes and certify eligibility to provide foster/adoptive care.
- Determines, appropriate diagnostic testing and evaluation to ensure that all services specified in each program description are completed.
- Bachelor's or Master’s Degree in Social Services or related field and one year of experience in providing casework services to children and families.
The Bair Foundation National Office - 16 months ago