As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors. With approximately 24,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services. General Dynamics Information Technology is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
Position entails working with computer networks and network security tools. Position would use both COTS and GOTS tools to implement and maintain a mission network. Candidate will apply knowledge of mission IT needs to improve processes and the technical architecture.
1. Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience.
2. Masters Degree preferred.
10-15 years of related systems engineering experience.
- Experience administering Linux - Centos, Unbuntu, Fedora
- Experience performing network packet inspection - Wireshark, TCPdump, etc.
- Linux Training/Certification
- Security Training/Certification
- Certified Ethical Hacker
Security Clearance Level
Security Clearance Basis
Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI)
Security Clearance Polygraph
Job ID Number
Potential for Deployment