In this position, you will be a member of the Converged Core Development Organization (CCDO) performing various administrative and project-related activities in support of an individual or group varying in size. As a team member, your assignments are complex and diversified in nature and may require working within a globally dispersed team. We are looking for a candidate whose behavioral traits indicate judgment and decision making ability in resolving moderately complex problems.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Drafts, composes, types, and proofs correspondence using current office software applications
- Creates and sustains systems for retention, protection, retrieval, transfer and disposal of confidential information
- Schedules and coordinates logistics for meetings and events
- Organizes and manages calendar schedule(s) for manager and/or department
- Makes travel arrangements and prepares expense reports
- Maintains office supplies; manages departmental recognition, tracks headcount and spending
- Serves as an information resource/communication channel for policies and procedures and is a resource for office related software applications
- Execution of research, data analysis, and preparing reports/recommendations
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
- Associates degree in business administration, marketing or similar business type degree or at least 3 years in an administrative assistant role supporting an engineering team
- Minimum 5 years experience with Microsoft* Office* (Excel*, PowerPoint*, and others)
- Minimum 3 years experience supporting 2-3 managers and at least a team of 15 employees
- Minimum 3 years experience with calendar management for mid to high level managers
- Must have the unrestricted right to work in the U.S. without requiring sponsorship
- Bachelors degree in business administration, marketing or similar business type degree
- 3+ years experience in designing and creating Web pages
Feb 5, 2013
Feb 5, 2014
Employees in the Intel Architecture Group (IAG) deliver innovative platforms across computing and communication segments including data centers, mobile and desktop personal computers, handhelds, embedded devices and consumer electronics. Intel's industry leading technology is used to create integrated hardware and software solutions such as processors, chipsets, communication radios, graphics processors, motherboards, and networking components that deliver capabilities from security and manageability to computing performance and energy efficiency. IAG employees are at the forefront of enabling a new era of computing that is more integrated into all aspects of our daily lives.
Compute Component Development Organization (CCDO) is one of Intel's leading CPU design groups, and is responsible for the tick-tock cadence of CPU products in the desktop, server, and mobile segments. CCDO is an energetic and innovative design team with more than 20 years of experience in CPU design. It has approximately 950 team members located in Oregon, Malaysia, and Costa Rica. In the next few years, CCDO is productizing a number of products based on existing CPU families, as well as developing the next generation of Intel processors.
We will accept applications/resumes until 60 days after posting date or earlier at Intel's discretion
A lot of companies like to talk about changing the world. But while others are making claims, Intel’s been making history—for...