This role will be responsible to assess, test, and perform customer and store product repairs. Expectations include the ability to quickly and accurately diagnose technology issues and create the best solution for resolution. This role is a brand ambassador for both the Geek Squad and Best Buy brands.
80% of time will be spent performing product maintenance, repairs, and services to ensure that the customer's needs have been fully resolved.
20% of time will be spent as the primary back up for the Operations Agent and performing other duties as assigned.
- 3-6 months working experience in customer service
- 1+ years experience in diagnosing and repairing PCs or consumer electronics
- 18 years of age or older
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Associate degree in PC repair/Networking
- 1+ years retail or customer service experience
- A+ certification or equivalent
Best Buy - 23 months ago
Best Buy Co., Inc. (Best Buy) is a specialty retailer of consumer electronics, home office products, entertainment software, appliances and...