Recent College Grads!
Matura Farrington Staffing Services is currently seeking an Entry Level Paralegal for a reputable law firm in Los Angeles. The Entry Level Paralegal will assist Sr. paralegals and attorneys with various legal matters. This is an outstanding opportunity for an Entry Level Paralegal interested in deferring graduate school for real world legal experience. The IdealEntry Level Paralegal candidate will be a 2013 graduate from a top university, have minimal prior experience, and bring intelligence, enthusiasm, ambition, professionalism and great administrative skills to the table!
Daily Duties will include but are not limited to:
- General administrative support will include: updating the database, legal research, and monitoring publications
- Candidate must have extreme attention to detail as you will be proofreading and preparing important legal documents.
To be considered for the Entry Level Paralegal position, candidates MUST possess the following skills and experience:
- *4 year degree from a top university
- Minimal professional experience
- Plans to return to school in several years
- Knowledge of Microsoft Suite
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
The following traits and skills are highly desirable:
- Must be a team player, dependable, energetic, organized, and able to follow processes
- Able to move between files/projects easily
- Have good customer service skills
- Be detailed and accurate in their work
*Represents basic qualifications for this Entry Level Paralegal position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
Matfar.com - 21 months ago