To ensure each customer has a positive shopping experience and to remember that the customer is the top priority.
1. Customer Service
CVS customers, and maintain customer/patient confidentiality
- assist customers with their questions, problems and complaints in person and via phone
- greet customers using the eye’s, hi’s and help at all times
- handle all customer relations issues in accordance with company policy, promote a positive shopping experience for all, maintain customer/patient confidentiality
- operate a cash register including cash transactions, checks, charges, rainchecks
- price merchandise, stock shelves and supplies
- assist in maintaining all front store departments including check-out area and overall store cleanliness
- process photofinishing orders
- react to potential shoplifters following company guidelines
- assist Pharmacy personnel when needed
Millions of times a day, close to home and across the country, we’re helping people on their path to better health.