The following position description contains representative examples of work that will be performed in positions allocated to this classification. It is not required that any position perform all of the duties listed, so long as primary responsibilities are consistent with the work as described. Roles and responsibilities can often be expanded to accommodate changing business conditions and goals, as well as to tap into the skills and talents of the individuals in the company. Accordingly, associates may be asked to perform duties that are outside the specific functions that are listed.
Provides assistance and support to the Development team and Development Counsel or other related parties by gathering, maintaining, and organizing information, and preparing documents. Tracks and monitors lease requirements for new deals.
- Assists in developing and maintaining best practices for processing lease documents for new deals in a timely and accurate manner
- Maintains an efficient system for tracking lease documents and critical dates for new deals
- Works as a part of the collaborative Real Estate and Property Management teams
- Requests certificates of insurance for new leases for Tenant and from Landlord
- Preparation, distribution, follow up and tracking of real estate documents
- High School Diploma required. Associates' degree preferred
- Legal Assistant or Paralegal Certificate required
Bloomin' Brands, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V are encouraged to apply.
- 3+ years of experience, working in a real estate law firm or real estate department, preferred
- 3+ years of experience in abstracting leases, tracking critical dates
- Strong Microsoft Office skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, Visio required
- Ability to independently examine/interpret Real Estate Contracts and Leases
- Strong written and verbal communication and organizational skills with attention to detail and follow up
- Ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks and work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Self-starter with ability to adapt and interact professionally with all levels of management
- Strong customer service
- Experience with Matrix and/or Accruent software a plus
- Strong ability to self-manage
Bloomin' Brands, Inc. - 30+ days ago