To design and deliver email creative that delivers “best in class” performance for existing Fishbowl creative clients and effectively positions Fishbowl to generate incremental revenue from clients not currently purchasing Fishbowl creative services.
Fundamental to fulfillment of this purpose is a clear understanding of functionality and design characteristics; the ability to integrate each client’s brand standards with email best practices; the application of current design trends and technologies and the ability to successfully collaborate within the creative team and with cross-functional team members (Client Services, Production, and Traffic).
- Contribute to the ongoing improvement of design team effectiveness through a team approach to the allocation and execution of design projects.
- Serving as a technical and procedural resource for Professional Services team members.
- Work within allotted project times and Fishbowl procedural systems to create custom creative designs that transform client direction into effective email design.
- Create interactive landing pages, micro sites, etc. as part of custom client projects.
- Maintain knowledge of latest web technology trends and best practices (example: Web 2.0 design trends). Apply and share learnings as appropriate.
- Successfully balance shifting priorities to deliver quality projects on time, within the allocated hours and in a fast-paced environment.
- Continuing education and study in accordance with established development plan.
- Minimum of 4-5 years email design experience and HTML required
- Degree in graphic design or equivalent experience
- Past experience delivering email design in a multi-client environment
- Extensive knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver required. Knowledge of Flash considered a plus
- Ability to handle shifting priorities and deliver multiple projects on time with high‐quality results in a fast paced
- Conceptual/technical knowledge of design principles (typography, color, layout, etc.)
- Past experience pitching creative services to clients
- Proficiency with Mac OS
Professional Skills and Abilities Required for Success :
Reports To :
Director, Online Marketing Services
- High attention to detail
- Self-motivation and ability to work independently to deliver work under pressure and with short deadlines
- Capacity to contribute creatively within a collaborative, cross-functional environment
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients, when required
- Ability to translate verbal and written direction into design output
- Ability to multitask without sacrificing quality of work
- Ability to work well within a team environment
- Ability to give and receive constructive criticism to improve final product
- Ability to receive and integrate feedback into designs
All interested candidates should send their resume and salary history to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Fishbowl, Inc. - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard