JOIN US AS A BUSINESS PROCESS CONSULTANT (BPC) - HR OPERATIONS, WORKFORCE MANAGEMENT
Similar Industry Titles and Key Words: Process Analyst, Consultant, Workforce Management
About This Opportunity
Help Target foster a culture where team members feel valued and rewarded. Recruit top talent, effectively onboard and encourage career development, and support team members and candidates for Target stores, Distribution Centers and headquarters.
Join an exciting project that has the potential to transform Target's Workforce Management processes (Scheduling, Task Management, Time and Labor). This is how Target schedules team members, manages their time worked and the tasks that need to be done at the store, consequently driving profitable sales, while making Target a great place to work and shop for both team members and guests.
Use your skills, experience and talents to be part of defining Target's long term Workforce Management strategy. As a Business Process Consultant on the MAX Forecasting, Scheduling, Time and Labor (MAX FSTL) team, you'll take the lead as you…
- Effectively identify, prioritize, and communicate business requirements to maximize functionality and ensure business integrity
- Identify and document issues and gaps to form recommendations/solutions for end user adoption of new processes and system functionality
- Develop a strong understanding of our Business Partner needs to identify, prioritize, and communicate process changes and system requirements
- Identify transformative and innovative processes that minimize scheduling/time and labor work by leveraging the capabilities of a technical solution
- Develop strong partnerships with Store Operations, DC Operations, Payroll, HR Field Process and TTS teams to maximize resources, drive to issue resolution and prioritize objectives
- Justify and validate the proposed business value of process and system improvements by planning, executing and measuring specific scheduling/time and labor scenarios with geographically dispersed team members
- Participate in the business value evaluation and selection of a Workforce Management solution
- Bachelors Degree B.A./B.S
- Ability to manage ambiguity
- Ability to leverage partnerships in order to obtain feedback and insight, influence, negotiate, and accomplish work through others
- Excellent attention to detail, communication, interpersonal, problem solving and analytical skills
- Demonstrated technical expertise with systems implementations preferred
- Previous experience with Scheduling, Task Management, Time and Labor systems a plus
- Previous Store, Store Operations or DC experience preferred
Eligible team members will receive one of the best earnings packages anywhere, including competitive pay, all-around insurance coverage, 401(k), flexible scheduling, training and development and many other perks and benefits. Target is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and is a drug-free workplace.
Expect the Best. At Target, we have a vision: to become the best - the best culture and brand, the best place for growth and the company with the best reputation. We offer an inclusive, collaborative and energetic work environment that rewards those who perform. We deliver engaging, innovative and on-trend experiences for our team members and our guests. We invest in our team members' futures by developing leaders and providing a breadth of opportunities for professional development. It takes the best to become the best, and we are committed to building a team that does the right thing for our guests, shareholders, team members and communities.
Minneapolis-based Target Corporation serves guests at stores nationwide and at Target.com. Target is committed to providing a fun and convenient shopping experience with access to unique and highly differentiated products at affordable prices. Since 1946, the corporation has given 5 percent of its income through community grants and programs like Take Charge of Education®.
Nearest Major Market: Minneapolis, Contract, Consultant, Consulting, Finance, Payroll, Human Resources, HR, HR Consultant, HR Manager, Management, Management Consulting, Business Process, Manager, Operations, Operations, Operations Manager, Retail, Business Consultant, Sales, Sales Consultant, Service, Consulting, Technology, Consulting
Target Corporation - 4 years ago
copy to clipboard
Target Corporation operates Target general merchandise stores with an assortment of general merchandise and food items, as well as...