Ciber is seeking a Technical Business Analyst needed for ongoing administration and data analysis of Endaca search engine used on our client's brand web sites and other consumer facing web sites.
- 6+ years overall IT experience
- 4+ yrs applying Business Analysis skills, including Technical and Data Analysis.
- 2+ yrs Solution Design, Development, Testing and Integration of Web applications.
- Strong understanding of Web/Internet technology.
- Excellent Communication skills, verbal, written.
- Documented presentation skills
- development (MS PowerPoint)and management presentations.
- Expertise with internet search engine(s). Prefer Endeca experience
- Business Objects and Web application experience.
- Experience reviewing and troubleshooting 3rd party packages.
- Previous Project Management experience
- Demonstrated use of Risk Management
- Team Lead experience
- Motivated and self-directed to complete tasks with minimal direction.
- Comfortable interacting with business customers to clarify or define business requirements.
- Quick learner and able to adapt to a changing environment as new processes are implemented.
- Ability to multitask by working with multiple technologies across applications during concurrent projects.
- Capable of estimating work effort for one's own tasks.
- Proactively identifies process improvements that reduce support cost and effort.
- Works well in a diverse team environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- May be required to work weekends, provide off-hour support, and/or carry pagers.
Ciber is a global IT consulting company with 7,000 consultants in North America, Europe and Asia/Pacific, and approximately $1 billion in annual revenue. Client focused and results driven, Ciber partners with organizations to develop technology strategies and solutions that deliver tangible business value. Founded in 1974, the company trades on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: CBR). For more information, visit
- BS in Comp. sci, MIS or CIS perfered
Just as we have built our business on the success of our clients, our continued company growth and achievements are built on the success of our team members. At Ciber we believe our employees are our most valuable asset. Upon contact, a Ciber Recruiter will discuss our benefits package in more detail as it pertains to your individual needs. Some highlights of our full benefits package include: paid time off, paid holidays, retirement savings plan, employee stock purchase plan, medical, dental, vision, life & disability insurance, and tuition reimbursement. Ciber, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.