Performs as a member of a Design and Development team. Responsible for the overall custom Sharepoint design, implementation, and subsequent troubleshooting and related technical support of customized Sharepoint sites.
The Design and Development team is responsible for:
• Tier 3 resolution of development related trouble tickets
• Communicate Risks/Issues for software delivery to management
• Develop software according to requirements and coding standards
• Centrally store all related project documentation
• Work with Release Management team to ensure solution is tested according to requirements, documented appropriately and completely and ready for delivery
• Work with Customer Support to ensure questions and issues can be resolved in a timely manner
• Report regularly to PM on progress and status and LOEs
• Conduct code unit testing
• Follow processes for checking in/out code
• Conduct and participate in design/code reviews
• Design and manage Standard Site templates and master pages
• Conduct Brown Bag learning sessions
• Produce online help videos and support site management
Bachelors Degree in IT or equivalent experience.
3 – 5 years experience with Microsoft SharePoint Designer 2007 and/or Visual Studio 2008.
2 – 3 years experience with Microsoft InfoPath.
Microsoft Office desktop application integration with SharePoint.
Exceptional ability to multi-task
Exceptional communication skills
Strong analytical, problem solving, verbal and written communication skills as well as a strong commitment to Customer Service
Experience standardizing deployment processes
Strong understanding of change, configuration and release management practices
Strong understanding of standardized coding and deployment processes
Ability to obtain/maintain a national security clearance at the Secret level.
Strong analytical and creative problem solving skills to resolve highly complex software design issues and create new software for one or more products
Good leadership skills to mentor, oversee, and lead team members
Good interpersonal skills to interact with senior customers, management, and team members
Good communication skills to interact with team members and senior support personnel
Ability to work independently and as part of a team
ActioNet, Inc. - 2 years ago