As a Clinical Pharmacist with CVS Caremark, you will be responsible for reviewing clinical appeals, maintaining compliance with ERISA, Medicare and client specific requirements. Become knowledgeable in all aspects of the Appeals process and assist in meeting clients expectations regarding efficiency, service levels, privacy maintenance and quality of decision-making. Work as part of the team to meet business unit objectives. The Pharmacist will be responsible for reviewing medication exception request, as well as completing data analysis and various clinical projects. The position will also include serving as a clinical resource for other departments in the organization
Education, training, experience:
- BS Pharmacy or Pharm D. required, Registered pharmacist in good standing in the state of employment required.
- 1-3 years pharmacy experience, managed care experience preferred.
- Exposure to clinical and analytical problem solving.
- Experience in medication review, patient counseling and identification of drug related problems.
- Experience with utilization management programs.
- Experience working with MS Office products (MS Word, Excel, etc.)
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Strong detail orientation.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to balance clinical knowledge and customer service demands.
Wyoming Pharmacy Association - 3 years ago
CVS Caremark (NYSE: CVS), headquartered in Woonsocket, RI, is the largest pharmacy health care provider in the United States with integrated...